King's Trail - The Hard Facts
Prices, dates, hiking distances and more.
July 12th - July 21th
If you choose to fly, then Kiruna airport would be the most convenient choice. From there we'll continue by car to Abisko (105 km, about 1,5 hours). It is possible to arrive to other airports too, but then the car transfer to Abisko would take much longer. Other possibilities are Lapland Airport in Gällivare, Kallax in Luleå, Lofoten International Airport in Narvik, Norway, or the two closest airports in Finland, Kemi or Rovaniemi.
You could also choose to come with an overnight train from Stockholm all the way to Abisko.
Helicopter transfer from Kebnekaise Mountain Lodge to Kiruna airport.
Hiking distances each day
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: 15 km (Abisko - Abiskojaure)
Day 3: 20 km (Abiskojaure - Alesjaure)
Day 4: 13 km (Alesjaure - Tjäktja)
Day 5: 12 km (Tjäktja - Sälka)
Day 6: day trips (Sälka)
Day 7: 12 km (Sälka - Singi)
Day 8: 14 km (Singi - Kebnekaise)
Day 9: 16 km (a round trip to the summit)
Day 10: Departure
• Transportation to and from Sweden is not included in the
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Car transfer (Kiruna airport - Abisko)
• Helicopter transfer (Kebnekaise - Kiruna airport)
• All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) cooked by your guide
• 1 night in Abisko Mountain lodge
• 2 nights in Kebnekaise Mountain lodge
• 6 nights in basic cabins
• English / Japanese speaking local guide available 24h/day.
Convenience, Safety and Knowledge
There is no need for you to spend time to...
• check and worry about local transportation
• check and book accommodation
• buy and prepare food
• you don't have to worry about getting lost
• there is someone who talks the local language
• there is someone who can take you safely from place to place
• if something would happen, there is someone to take care of it
And there is someone with you all the time who can answer your questions about local things like; flora, fauna, history, culture and religion.
• No more than 4 participants
• All experiences will become more intimate and personal
• The guide can give plenty of attention to each participant
• Traveling is much more flexible
• The feeling of silence and solitude is not spoiled by entering the scene with a large group
PRICE (per person)
• 1 person: 43 135 SEK (If you take care of your own food: 37 500 SEK)
• 2 persons: 30 769 SEK (If you take care of your own food: 25 134 SEK)
• 3 persons: 26 415 SEK (If you take care of your own food: 20 780 SEK)
• 4 persons: 24 589 SEK (If you take care of your own food: 18 954 SEK)
This trip is calculated for 10 days but it is possible to add or take away days if you would wish to.
Printed from: www.slowlife.se/eng/destinations/kingstrail/kingstrail_facts.php